What we offer
Are you looking for horse boarding in San Miguel? We can help! We invite you to plan a visit to The Ranch SMA and get to know our staff and facilities. Come see what we have to offer for you and your horse.
- feeding 3 times a day (grass/oat/alfalfa)
- parasite prevention
- professional care
- barefoot hoof trimming
- spacious corral with cover and clean water
- pasture turn-out
- use of arena and round pen
- discount for classes/training
- guided trail rides 5 times a week
- beautiful riding trails right off the ranch
- regular bathing
Additional services available:
- professional farrier shoeing
- certified equine dentistry
- certified chiropractic care
- professional saddle fitting 4 times a year
- classes in natural horsemanship, lunging, dressage, jumping, western reining & trail
- special events on site; clinics, dressage events, cabalgatas (multi-day trail rides), etc.
- …and of course any emergency care necessary
The Ranch SMA is surrounded by miles of beautiful trails. Into the more rocky mountain area or along the year-round green Presa de Allende (reservoir). Stunning vistas await you and your equine companion.
We groom our arena and round pen daily and water the arena to keep down the dust.
We offer special clinics and events throughout the year and have an engaged and supportive community of folks who call The Ranch SMA their home away from home.